Pages

Friday 2 August 2019

My Dream House

Hi my name is Hamish and today I will be telling you about my dream home from how big it is, how small it is and everything in between.So sit back and relax and get yo reading glasses because its going to be a flood of knowledge!
So lets start of with the exterior then slowly make our way inside the house.


So First of lets start with the surroundings of the house / apartment so I would make it in the city centre it would be close to the sky tower but still having a nice view. It would have 3 bedrooms , 4 bathrooms, one dining room and a big kitchen with a island.On the outside I would have a patio that wraps around the house like a snake,It has a spa pool and a bbq with tables and a chairs to sit and relax.Each Bedroom Will come with a walk in closet and its own bathroom. Also It would have a small private cinema with a six car garage 👌 It would have a very modern feel.



I don't Really care what house I am In but If Im Happy with my house IDK
Stay safe Keep pushing Guys and Girls and have a amazing day
by The way I did this in 10 Minutes  👌👌🏢.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Hamish
    My name is Heidi from St Patrick's school in Greymouth.
    I like the way you described where you would like your dream house to be.

    Heidi

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.