Pages

Monday 9 September 2019

Novel study - Hamish- pt 1

Novel study - Hamish- pt 1


Hi my name is Hamish and today I will be writing a novel study on Spirit Animals
I'm not going to write a long intro so yea let's get into the study.


Upon getting the book I can see that there is a panda , wolf cheetah and a bird.
I think what's going to happen is that there is going to me a magical presents in this book,
There are four people that are holding weapons and might be fighting something.The animals
on the front might even be the four peoples souls.


I think I will read Up to 2 chapters this week and 5 next week.

I have not Read anything so far but I will blog about this topic again next week 

Thank you for listening to this short blog Im quite busy atm so my blog schedule is
quite off sorry for that wait.

Stay cool guys and girls and have a wonderful day

4 comments:

  1. Hi there Hamish, my name is Abby and I am a year 7 student at Yaldhurst Model School. Wow what a amazing blog!

    I like the way you explained why your blog post is short and rushed so then you won't get lots of comments saying that it should be longer. The book sounds really cool! I can't wait for more information.

    At the moment I am reading the Boy in striped pjs for a novel study at school. I finished reading it and I am doing the activities right now.

    Next time you could include a picture of the front cover so I can have a bit of a better understanding on what you are writing about.

    Are you excited for the book?

    Kind regards,
    Abby.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Abby thank you so much for the feed back ill be sure to add the picture rn

      kind regards

      - Hamish

      Delete
  2. Hey Hamish! My name is Parwin and I am a year 8 from Yaldhurst Model school. I really liked your thoughts before you read the book and to be honest, I thought the same as you.

    This reminded me of when I was going to read that book but then I found another book and just read that one. This happened like years ago and I didn't really like the intro of the book.

    I think maybe next time you should check through your writing and make sure that you aren't missing anything out but other than that you did a great job!

    Is this book the types of books that you usually read? If not, what type of books do you read or like reading?

    Awesome work!



    Looking forward to your next posts,
    Parwin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia Ora!
    My Name is Maddison I am a year 7 student fr4om yaldhurst Model School.

    WOW!
    awesome work!

    I think that this was an amazing blog and that there is not much for you to improve.

    I have recently done novel study and have blogged about it alot on my blog. I think that it is super cool to see someone else's work on it.
    I really liked how you have done it and added in the picture of the book.

    I think that for you to improve you could use more bright colors and maybe give your thoughts and feelings on it so far. I also think that you could have presented your text in a different way.
    I hope you have a wonderful day as well.
    -Maddie


    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.