Pages

Tuesday 22 October 2019

long lost love

Long Lost love 

Dear Diary

About a year ago my daughter was murdered.she lived in an apartment building that I bought for her.Ohh It's all my fault what should I do I have nothing left.Her boyfriend stabbed her until … such
A matter I have to get off my chest So i am going to a therapy session
At the moment Anyway 

I am writing This from a park bench In Canada Its cold out and I'm griping to a flower she got when she was five, It's so amazing how fast they rise 
And how they fall.
It is kinda like a Painting
In retrospect

When I got there There was a woman she worked at the SPCA and she told me that everything will be ok. When I finish writing this I will hunt down the scum that did this and I I am pondering  killing him . All my tears could fill a lake and that the passing rainstorm is crying with me We use to go ice skating on this lake behind me and It's sad to see what used to be.

Im homeless now.

Goodnight diary

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.