Pages

Wednesday 16 October 2019

The View From My Window

The View From My Window

Dear diary

Today I was looking outside and I saw that the trees had no leaves
. when I was walking back from university, in the apartment building a man Is getting arrested for murder, my town has fallen into chaos and I want too save it but I know that it is impossible to do it on my own but I need to try.
Anyway to a lighter subject there is a puppy at work It was abused and beaten to the point of never being able to walk again so I made it a chair like in those youtube videos. Working at the SPCA is hard but we gotta do our part in helping the world go round.
I think that I will save all of my money to look after that puppy.
The amount of money it will take is like 60 sextillion its too much money for me to afford

Goodnight Diary


this was a small writing piece that I had to do for my test ,
It had to be done in 10 Minutes or less or else I fail.
THIS IS NOT REAL
and is totally made up
Thank you for reading my blog
Can YOU tell me what I need to improve on and what I have done well
let me know in the comments

πŸ˜‚HAPPY TERM 4 EVERYBODYπŸ˜‚

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.