Pages

Thursday 27 June 2019

2019 Term 2 WoodWork Tech

Hi my name is Hamish and I am making a jeep out of wood for term 2 2019 Tech.
So hi and today I will be telling you about my tech for 2019 term 2 
This term is the woodwork term ,unlike Last year where I worked with metals Im working with wood
Now and I must say I love It. Our teacher Mr Grundy is a real wisecracker he is funny as in the way he teaches us but he is also very strict.Im making my jeep for my brother I think he will like this gift for I do Not see him very much and He is Trying to study to become a michanice so I think it will fit giving him a jeep.And for this project I will have to consider all the measurements and all the extra pieces of wood.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.